About EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online
‘Inform, Inspire, Innovate’
EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online is the online annual winter edition of EdMedia + Innovate Learning that can be attended conveniently from your own home, office, or anywhere.
Both conferences are organized by the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
Anyone can attend and submit proposals to present at both conferences. EdMedia +Innovate Learning Online is designed to engage:
- Educators in ALL disciplines
- Educational administrators
- Curriculum developers
- Technology & education companies
- Anyone with an interest in educational media
The EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online Is a Must Attend:
- EDIL Online provides the forum for education and training professionals to discuss issues, research, development, strategies, and new technologies, and most importantly, identify solutions to meet the challenges of online learning.
- EDIL Online is THE essential resource to make international connections for collaboration with others who may share similar problems as well as those offering solutions.
- EDIL Online truly is an example of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts as a forum where ideas and experiences from around the world are readily exchanged in a supportive online culture that is nurtured at this conference.
The EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online will help you to:
- Follow the best practices and case studies highlighting successful (and unsuccessful) strategies, techniques, as well as proven results for online learning.
- Become current on the latest research from top international laboratories and research centers to inform developers and practitioners on how to create and use e-learning tools and technologies.
- Understand the research behind developments and use of Online materials and resources.
- Learn about the latest tools, tactics and advanced technologies needed to foster online learning within your organization.
- Learn about innovative solutions and technologies for advanced learning environments and gain valuable one-on-one time with researchers, developers, and practitioners.
- Meet and hear the opinions and experiences of acknowledged leaders.
- Learn how to select and use various technologies, products, and services.
- Discuss critical success factors and innovative practices with your peers.
- Be updated on the latest trends and major issues, and developments in E-learning.
And all this from the comfort of your own workplace or home.
The EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online Conference is:
EDIL Online is an innovative collaboration between the top public and private academic researchers, developers, education and business professionals Higher Education. All presentation proposals are reviewed and selected by a respected international Program Committee, based on merit and the perceived value for attendees.
A Participatory Event
While there are Keynote and Invited Talks delivered by internationally recognized technology experts, EDIL Online is more of a participatory event. This means that all attendees play an important, interactive role, offering valuable feedback and insight gained from their own experiences. The atmosphere at the online conference is exciting and energizing. A wealth of knowledge is gathered and exchanged, as professionals from disparate but related fields come from all over the world to meet one-on-one or in small groups and learn about new developments that impact their respective activities.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Although EdMedia + Innovate Learning Online encourages commercial participation, it is not a trade show, and there is not a formal exhibition. Instead, the conference uniquely relates and displays commercial activities throughout the program in the form of Corporate Showcases, Corporate Demonstrations, and other presentations by companies.
Major sponsors receive special speaking & demonstration opportunities in addition to logo display, linking and “exhibit” space during the conference. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of the conference includes but is not limited to, the following topics as they relate to thethe latest research, development, applications, issues, and strategies, to explore new technologies, and to identify solutions for today’s challenges related to online learning.
Click main topic to see all related subtopics.