# 1 Journal Ranking in “Teacher Education and Technology” (H-Index).
JTATE serves as a forum for the exchange of knowledge about the use of information technology in teacher education. Journal content covers preservice and inservice teacher education, graduate programs in areas such as curriculum and instruction, educational administration, staff development instructional technology, and educational computing.
JTATE is the official journal of the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE). Members have free, online access to all back issues of JTATE via LearnTechLib–The Learning & Technology Library.
- Contents: Current Issue Contents & Abstracts
- Subscribe: Individual or Library/Institution
- Submit: Author Guidelines
- Publication Ethics: All authors are encouraged to read and adhere to the International Standards for Authors prior to submission.
- Review: Review Policies, Reviewer Application, Review Board
- Alert: Sign-up for New Issue Alerts
Indexed in leading indices including: Educational Research Abstracts, ERIC, LearnTechLib-The Learning and Technology Library, Index Copernicus, GetCited, Google Scholar, Journal Seek, Microsoft Academic Search, Bacon’s Media Directory, Cabell’s, Ulrich, and several others.