AACE Launches New Career Center/Job Board
Connecting Information Technology in Education / E-Learning Professionals and Employers
The Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE; http://www.aace.org), an international, educational organization reaching 75,000 professionals in Information Technology in Education and E-Learning, has launched a new Career Center to assist job seekers and employers in these fields.
AACE realizes how difficult it is for employers to find top quality professionals in these rapidly changing educational and technical areas, and for those professionals to find the right employers. This new Career Center connects these members and non-members in their search to find the right career fit.
Serving the Education, Government, and Business sectors, the AACE Career Center includes the resources you need to fulfill your career goals:
- Post Your Resume Anonymously – You can post your resume anonymously and only send your contact information
to the employers whose opportunities you are interested in!
- Search Many Professional Job Postings – For a new Career Center, we have a good start on many job postings from
universities, government, and corporations. And we are adding more every day!
- Create a Job Alert – Be notified by email of new job opportunities that match your search criteria.
- Gain Access to Active and Passive Job Seekers – We connect you with the top IT in Education and E-Learning professionals.
- Search Resumes for FREE and Only Pay for the Candidates We Connect with You – Search all resumes, find the ones that are a good match, and only pay for the resume
if the job seeker is interested in your opportunity!
- Post Your Job in our Career Center – You can purchase a single posting and give our job seekers access to view your posting. Your job posting also is emailed to job seekers through our Job Alert system.
Latest 10 Job Postings:
For your career needs, visit: http://Jobs.AACE.org